Its not a topic I want to bring up, but the Lakbimanews web-site has archived its July 8th issue. This means that any URLs linking to pages on the Lakbimanews web-site would bring up totally different content or broken links. So I’ve updated my links to the Lakbimanews archive pages.
I know that quite a few readers linked to those pages on the Lakbimanews web-site. The updated URLs are below. Feel free to use them to update your posts if you feel like it.Naturally there will not be any link backs from Lakbimanews.😉 Right now I’m lucky to get time to peck out a blog post let alone file complaints.
Anyway here are the links and I’m hoping I haven’t kicked off another ruckus.
- Lakbimanews version “This one’s for Bevis“
- Ephemeral Rumination’s post: “This one’s for Bevis” posted Monday, July 2nd, 2007
- Lakbimanews version: “Piercings-more pain, more gain“
- Pissu Perera’s post: “Piercings = look at me, I’m here?” posted Sunday, 1 July 2007
- Lakbimanews version:”Sri Lankan Mothers Have you got one?“
- Rhythmic Diaspora’s post:“Sri Lankan Mothers – Have you got one?” posted Tuesday, July 3, 2007
- Lakbimanews version:”Road rage, it just takes over, I tell you!!!“
- Scribbles Galore post: “Road rage, it just takes over I tell you!!!” posted November 17, 2005
For those who missed that whole show here are two links to “catch up” on: