But first the accursed rules
– Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
– Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
– Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
– Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- In 5th grade I discovered the hard way that justice is not about truth but what you can easily prove without inconvenient the powers that be. Specially when they need to kick someone publicly.
- I love chocolate in all its divine forms
- In 6th grade I learnt that punishment is for getting caught, for making insecure people in authority positions feel powerful or keeping such people entertained. The facts of guilt or innocence are irrelevant.
- A year later it was realising that guilt is being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Along with the authority figure’s idea of some obscure law you have “broken”. Like getting caught in a bomb blast.
- By 10th grade it was learning that every social system has a protected class of thugs who are above the law. Eventually they fall from their protected perch and all those who they bullied will descend on them with psychotic hatred. It is best to stay away from both groups.
- A physic psychic described some of my past lives but that is another post.
- I’ve realised that the truth (what ever that is) or the facts will never protect you from injustice or the delusions of other humans (including your self). But it is easier to keep track of the facts than a lattice of lies. For me anyway.
- indi (who has better food thoughts)
- Lost landscape
- David Blacker
- The Rhythmic one
- Vindi who is hopefully done packing
That was fairly hard work given that I barely have to time to blog. I’m skipping the last rule about leaving comments. I’m hoping that ping backs will do the trick 🙂