Nominations for the most hilarious piece of graphic design in Sri Lanka 2008 are now open. If you spot a funny piece of signage/ graphic design snap a picture of it an put it on the web and let me know about.
The following rules apply:
- The “funny” element must be unintentional
- It must belong to a real organisation and/or commercial entity
- You cannot alter the content of the sign in anyway (no digital image manipulation etc). Cropping via camera positioning is permitted as along as you also show a full picture of the sign.
- Signs in high security areas are not accepted as this might get the photographer into trouble with the authorities Watch it out there
- The sign can be incomplete (as in under construction). Many thanks RD for that 🙂