Yes this is a prompt for nominations for the Top 100 Sri Lankan blog posts book project. If all goes well it will lead to some contribution for reconstruction revitalisation of Sri Lanka’s former war zones. Just remember these simple rules when nominating
- The post should be interesting enough that you actually read the whole thing without getting distracted.
- You can’t nominate posts you have written
- The nominated post must not endorse or even be vaguely supportive of cannibalism
- No slander/calumny/libel/slander/vilification/defamation or sorcery
- The post must have to do with Sri Lanka – essentially the “kottu” standard.
- No photo blog posts (those deserve their own tome). Use of images to illustrate a post will be scrutinised on a case by case basis by the SRCIHLCMC (Super Ruthless Committee for Ideological Hygiene and Low Country Mango Cultivation). Post like this will of course be permitted
There you go – simple no? Feel free to use the comment box in this post for your nominations 🙂